Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Kamal Haasan's next...

Picture courtesy: IndiaGlitz

Being an ardent Kamal Haasan fan, it is surprising to myself that this is going to be my first post on him. There were two passing mentions though. Today, after seeing LazyGeek's post, I just couldn't resist writing.

Firstly, I like the title: Vaettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu (hunt, play). Yet again borrowing from old movies (remember Apoorva Sagodharargal, Sathi Leelaavathy?), this time it is from a famous song. When you just read the title instead of singing it, it sounds modern.

Just as we learnt that it is a cop movie partially set in US and will be directed by Gautam, controversy erupted. The original producer Kaja Mohideen attempted suicide and finally, things moved on.

Now, I read that the movie is being wrapped up. When is it getting released though -- April 14?

The first trailer is unimpressive to me. Hope the movie turns out good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home