Monday, December 05, 2005

Australia picture story - I

I thought of writing a short travelogue of Australia including some photographs. But when I collected the ones I wanted to use, they were one too many to be accommodated in a single post. So, I'll just start off with the amusing ones.....


We all know that Aussies are big sport-lovers, but this old lady was really too much!


Shane Warne featured in advertising of some brand of clothes...


Motor-bikes are common in Australia, but this rickshaw-like one zapped us...


Some history of Indian workers brought centuries ago into the Australian sub-continent...


And we thought defacing of public signs happened only in India!

Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV (Updated: 11 Jan 2006)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics! I always wanted to visit the Great Barrier reef and the outback and watch a test match at Adelaide oval! Btw, I found the below URL about Australian history and people very interesting!

http://www.australianbeers.com/

-n4nature

08 December, 2005 10:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home