Friday, November 18, 2005

The 40 Year-Old Virgin: Not quite there...

Courtesy: Universal Studios

I caught The 40 Year-Old Virgin last night. Firstly, it tops my list of "raw movies". Though I'm OK with that kind, this one tried to settle for a romantic comedy formula towards the end and fizzled out. They did try to revive the comedy as an 'epilogue' though. It ended up being not as memorable as There's Something About Mary.

Carrell is fresh talent -- he has also written and produced the movie. As many have shown before, "you are your best help" to stardom.

I was trying to recollect where I had earlier seen the most handsome of his buddies. I later found out that it was Paul Rudd, who starred in the sweet drama, The Object of My Affection. Far cry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home