Saturday, September 16, 2006

My new blog

So, I've been kind of away, but not from blogging really. I've started off a new blog, All Things Kamal. Check it out, especially if you're a Kamal fan like me. The idea is to get all things about Kamal Haasan in one place, starting with latest news and photos.

I'm hoping that it would grow to be a group-blogging site. If you're interested, drop in a line to the e-mail address on the left pane.

I've moved to WordPress mainly for the lack of categories. Yeah, I can see that Blogger is bringing it up in their new Beta; but I've heard of the problems too. I miss the JavaScript certainly, especially for AdSense. Who knows, I might bring that site to Blogger in the future!

Yeah, Blogger was cool for a beginner. I learnt the ropes here and I figured that people are going to read a blog for the content. I didn't want to write really personal stuff nor am I a gifted writer who can hold the audience spell-bound. So, the best thing was to identify a niche and blog on it. That's what I did. I enjoy keeping track of Kamal and hence hope that it will keep the blog going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home