Thursday, November 10, 2005

To blog or not to blog

What a Shakespearean start to this venture! :-D

I'm not big blog-reader myself, but I have been watching this phenomenon for quite sometime.

Over the past few years, I have felt the need to think aloud about certain things, which I do, of course, with the people around me (sometimes too much). But I feel now that this is a good way to put out my thoughts, get feedback and also engage in some meaningful 'disconnected' discussion.

I have also been thinking if blogging cuts you off from society. It might, if you get hooked onto it too much and I do want to avoid it, being an introvert primarily.

I was particularly encouraged after following LazyGeek's blog for a short while. So, let's see if I can achieve a fine balance.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home